Diazepam Tablets 10mg is an efficacious medicine which belongs to a group of drugs called benzodiazepines. Diazepam Tablets are used in treating anxiety disorders, panic disturbances, and sleep-related disorders extensively.
Diazepam tablets are proven highly effective sleep aids. However, this medicine should be avoided in the following cases:
- Person suffering from severe heart, liver, lung or kidney disease.
- Any individual suffering from myasthenia gravis.
- Planning to conceive, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Any person affected from depression, sleep apnea, acute neurological disorders, respiratory syndrome, cerebrovascular illness, personality disorder, and anxiety ailments.
- In case, if anyone forgets to take the first dose, these sleeping tablets should not be consumed in a double dose.
Blurred vision, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, upset stomach, weakness, dry mouth, loss of balance, fainting, swellings, itching, sore throat and changes in appetite are some of the common side effects of Valium. Adverse side effects include depression, behavioral problems, memory loss, confusion, risk- taking behavior, suicidal thoughts, lower sex libido and muscle spasms. This medicine should not be consumed before any activity which requires high mental alertness like driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery. If you experience adverse side effects, it is advisable to get in touch with your doctor.