Tramadol tablets 50 mg are a strong sleeping drug used for the treatment of sleeplessness and pain-related disorders. These disorders can be caused by severe injury, medical surgery or panic disturbances. Tramadol tablets belong to a group of drugs called opiate narcotics analgesics. Tramadol tablets decrease the transmission of pain signals into the central nervous system& help in relaxing the brain cells and inducing quality sleep. Tramadol 50mg pills are one of the best sleep aids because of its instant pain relieving mechanism. Tramadol sleeping tablets can be easily swallowed and available in capsules and injection form as well.
To be on the safer side, follow the guidelines mentioned below to avoid any unwanted consequences while taking a dose of tramadol tablet:
- Avoid taking tramadol tablets if you are allergic to opiate pain medications.
- Refrain from taking tramadol or consult a doctor if you are taking monoamine oxidase
- inhibitors like Marplan and Zyvox.
- Consult your doctor before resorting to tramadol in case if you are on a simultaneous
- dosage of anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- bupropion (Aplenzin, Wellbutrin, Zyban); cyclobenzaprine.
- Make sure you avoid the usage of this medication in case if you are suffering from a
- blockage or narrowing of your stomach or intestines or paralytic ileus.
- Women should not take tramadol while breastfeeding their children. The potent molecules
- of the drug may pass on to the milk of the mother which might be a potential risk for the
- suckling baby.
- In rare cases, it has been observed that the usage of this medicine reduces the fertility in
- and men and women. However, this is solely based on the medical history of an individual,
- but consulting a medical practitioner beforehand is not a bad idea.
- If you are undergoing a surgery in the next few weeks including a minor dental surgery,
- make sure you inform your doctor that you are using tramadol.
- Constipation might happen to the user of this medication, to prevent this consult a doctor
- and know the recommended dietary changes.