Zopiclone 7.5mg: A Strong Sleeping Tablet
Zopiclone 7.5 MG is an effective & widely used sleeping tablet in treating sleep disorders, especially short-term insomnia. It is one of the most trusted and easily available sleeping pills online today which belongs to a class of drugs called cyclopyrrolones.
BUY FROM £1.19 EACH ZOPICLONE TABLETS
A Case Study On Zopiclone tablets
A comprehensive study was conducted on a large group of insomnia patients (20,513 to be exact).
Untreated Condition of the Patients
On proper diagnosis, most of the insomniac patients showed at least one out of the following symptoms:
- Latency in sleep onset for more than an hour.
- Complains of tiredness on rising from sleep.
- Frequent awakening during the entire night and early arousal than the scheduled time.
- Complete nocturnal sleeping behaviour with no somnolence entire night.
- Total sleep time of fewer than 4 hours.
Post-treatment of the Patients with Zopiclone
The same patients were prescribed a dosage of zopiclone tablets before the bedtime. The condition of the patients was observed over the span of 21 days and the following changes were reported:
- Approximately 87% patients who were on the dosage of 7.5 mg were observed to have longer sleep cycles (at least 7-8 hours)
- The fatigue factor on waking up from sleep totally disappeared.
- Around 10 % patients were suffering from a less severe stage of insomnia and were prescribed a mild dose of 3.75 mg of zopiclone tablets per day. Almost, all these patients showed substantial improvement in their sleep-wake cycles and could restore a balanced level of somnolence.
Only a marginal ratio of 2.8 % patients was reported to be not reacting positively to the consumption of zopiclone tablets due to a multitude of reasons regarding their medical history. Apart from this slim ratio of patients, more than 97% of the insomnia patients reacted positively to zopiclone tablets.